Slide 1 of 9
Atom is the hero of this story, the battered, discarded training bot that Hugh Jackman’s washed-up fighter, Charlie Kenton, and his estranged son Max (Dakota Goyo) discover embedded in the dirt while making a midnight raid on a junkyard. Controlled remotely through a function that allows him to mimic his operator’s movements, Atom becomes a way for Charlie to start throwing his own punches again.
Image Credit: DreamWorks II Distribution Co., LLC.
October 11 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes