Slide 1 of 13
Kitchen Nightmares: Amy’s Baking Company
Bakers so not-nice, Gordon Ramsay featured them twice! After five seasons of rats, mold, frozen food, sour personalities, and shouting matches, the foul-mouthed chef waved the white flag when faced with irascible Scottsdale, Ariz., business owners Amy and Samy Bouzaglo. The story continued beyond Ramsay’s involvement, though, as the couple lashed out against haters on social media and were later caught on camera threatening a customer with a knife.
Image Credit: Fox
October 7 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday