Slide 1 of 15
Blake Lively (in Gucci) at the New York City premiere of Savages
Bronwyn says: When you’re Blake Lively, marrying Ryan Reynolds, starring in a movie directed by Oliver Stone and wearing a one-of-a-kind lemon yellow Gucci gown that highlights your California girl tan and perfect rack is a typical Wednesday. In other words, I’ll never be Blake Lively.
Mike says: She’s got this Marylyn-in-Yellow thing going on here that I’m feeling. I think I’ve come to realize I’m not much of a fan of the gowns that go all the way to the floor. I like a good ankle or a sexy heel, not to mention a shapely calf. But I digress. No argument from me on the ”perfect rack.” She is gorgeous and this works.
Image Credit: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
September 16 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!