Slide 1 of 15
Blake Lively (in Gucci) at the New York City premiere of Savages
Bronwyn says: When you’re Blake Lively, marrying Ryan Reynolds, starring in a movie directed by Oliver Stone and wearing a one-of-a-kind lemon yellow Gucci gown that highlights your California girl tan and perfect rack is a typical Wednesday. In other words, I’ll never be Blake Lively.
Mike says: She’s got this Marylyn-in-Yellow thing going on here that I’m feeling. I think I’ve come to realize I’m not much of a fan of the gowns that go all the way to the floor. I like a good ankle or a sexy heel, not to mention a shapely calf. But I digress. No argument from me on the ”perfect rack.” She is gorgeous and this works.
Image Credit: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!