Slide 1 of 10
The Rachel Leigh
In a flashback, we saw Emily wearing an outfit that made her look like Annie Hall in Portland circa 1993 (left). She was spying on a soused and poetry-quoting Daniel Grayson. Daniel actually spoke to Emily, but he didn’t recognize her when they met in the Hamptons. Why? Because, as we learned from Rachel Leigh Cook’s performance in She’s All That (right), taking off your glasses makes you into an entirely different and vastly more memorable person. (The ”Rachel Leigh” is a derivation of the ”Clark Kent,” but with more frump.)
Image Credit: ABC; Everett Collection
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!