Slide 1 of 10
The Rachel Leigh
In a flashback, we saw Emily wearing an outfit that made her look like Annie Hall in Portland circa 1993 (left). She was spying on a soused and poetry-quoting Daniel Grayson. Daniel actually spoke to Emily, but he didn’t recognize her when they met in the Hamptons. Why? Because, as we learned from Rachel Leigh Cook’s performance in She’s All That (right), taking off your glasses makes you into an entirely different and vastly more memorable person. (The ”Rachel Leigh” is a derivation of the ”Clark Kent,” but with more frump.)
Image Credit: ABC; Everett Collection
April 27 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!