Slide 1 of 10
The Rachel Leigh
In a flashback, we saw Emily wearing an outfit that made her look like Annie Hall in Portland circa 1993 (left). She was spying on a soused and poetry-quoting Daniel Grayson. Daniel actually spoke to Emily, but he didn’t recognize her when they met in the Hamptons. Why? Because, as we learned from Rachel Leigh Cook’s performance in She’s All That (right), taking off your glasses makes you into an entirely different and vastly more memorable person. (The ”Rachel Leigh” is a derivation of the ”Clark Kent,” but with more frump.)
Image Credit: ABC; Everett Collection
April 27 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!