Slide 1 of 10
The Rachel Leigh
In a flashback, we saw Emily wearing an outfit that made her look like Annie Hall in Portland circa 1993 (left). She was spying on a soused and poetry-quoting Daniel Grayson. Daniel actually spoke to Emily, but he didn’t recognize her when they met in the Hamptons. Why? Because, as we learned from Rachel Leigh Cook’s performance in She’s All That (right), taking off your glasses makes you into an entirely different and vastly more memorable person. (The ”Rachel Leigh” is a derivation of the ”Clark Kent,” but with more frump.)
Image Credit: ABC; Everett Collection
April 27 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!