Slide 1 of 19
As seen in: Big Hero 6
Amenities: Home to rolling streets lined with beautiful architecture blending Japanese and American inspirations, Big Hero 6’s fictional setting mixes the best of both Tokyo’s sensory overload and San Francisco’s hilly geography. And for the technologically inclined, San Fransokyo Tech looks to be one of the coolest colleges around.
Why we’re booking a one-way ticket: The city is jam-packed with colorful sights, impressive technology, and you just might see Baymax out and about. Never pass up an opportunity to meet Baymax. —Jonathon Dornbush
Image Credit: Disney
February 23 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!