Slide 1 of 19
As seen in: Big Hero 6
Amenities: Home to rolling streets lined with beautiful architecture blending Japanese and American inspirations, Big Hero 6’s fictional setting mixes the best of both Tokyo’s sensory overload and San Francisco’s hilly geography. And for the technologically inclined, San Fransokyo Tech looks to be one of the coolest colleges around.
Why we’re booking a one-way ticket: The city is jam-packed with colorful sights, impressive technology, and you just might see Baymax out and about. Never pass up an opportunity to meet Baymax. —Jonathon Dornbush
Image Credit: Disney
February 23 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!