Slide 1 of 19
As seen in: Big Hero 6
Amenities: Home to rolling streets lined with beautiful architecture blending Japanese and American inspirations, Big Hero 6’s fictional setting mixes the best of both Tokyo’s sensory overload and San Francisco’s hilly geography. And for the technologically inclined, San Fransokyo Tech looks to be one of the coolest colleges around.
Why we’re booking a one-way ticket: The city is jam-packed with colorful sights, impressive technology, and you just might see Baymax out and about. Never pass up an opportunity to meet Baymax. —Jonathon Dornbush
Image Credit: Disney
February 23 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!