Slide 1 of 19
As seen in: Big Hero 6
Amenities: Home to rolling streets lined with beautiful architecture blending Japanese and American inspirations, Big Hero 6’s fictional setting mixes the best of both Tokyo’s sensory overload and San Francisco’s hilly geography. And for the technologically inclined, San Fransokyo Tech looks to be one of the coolest colleges around.
Why we’re booking a one-way ticket: The city is jam-packed with colorful sights, impressive technology, and you just might see Baymax out and about. Never pass up an opportunity to meet Baymax. —Jonathon Dornbush
Image Credit: Disney
February 23 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!