Slide 1 of 19
As seen in: Big Hero 6
Amenities: Home to rolling streets lined with beautiful architecture blending Japanese and American inspirations, Big Hero 6’s fictional setting mixes the best of both Tokyo’s sensory overload and San Francisco’s hilly geography. And for the technologically inclined, San Fransokyo Tech looks to be one of the coolest colleges around.
Why we’re booking a one-way ticket: The city is jam-packed with colorful sights, impressive technology, and you just might see Baymax out and about. Never pass up an opportunity to meet Baymax. —Jonathon Dornbush
Image Credit: Disney
February 23 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!