Slide 1 of 13
Mick Jagger jumpsuit, 1972
One of several jumpsuits that London fashion designer Ossie Clark created in different colors for Jagger, the singer wore this jumpsuit during the 1972 American tour. Though Clark originally designed it with long sleeves, the jumpsuit was altered sometime during the tour.
From the collection of Mick Jagger
Image Credit: Carl Fowler
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!