Slide 1 of 13
Mick Jagger jumpsuit, 1972
One of several jumpsuits that London fashion designer Ossie Clark created in different colors for Jagger, the singer wore this jumpsuit during the 1972 American tour. Though Clark originally designed it with long sleeves, the jumpsuit was altered sometime during the tour.
From the collection of Mick Jagger
Image Credit: Carl Fowler
May 21 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!