Slide 1 of 13
Mick Jagger jumpsuit, 1972
One of several jumpsuits that London fashion designer Ossie Clark created in different colors for Jagger, the singer wore this jumpsuit during the 1972 American tour. Though Clark originally designed it with long sleeves, the jumpsuit was altered sometime during the tour.
From the collection of Mick Jagger
Image Credit: Carl Fowler
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Naomi Campbell, Jessica & Rosario, the Star Wars Cast & More