Slide 1 of 13
Mick Jagger jumpsuit, 1972
One of several jumpsuits that London fashion designer Ossie Clark created in different colors for Jagger, the singer wore this jumpsuit during the 1972 American tour. Though Clark originally designed it with long sleeves, the jumpsuit was altered sometime during the tour.
From the collection of Mick Jagger
Image Credit: Carl Fowler
May 21 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!