Slide 1 of 13
Mick Jagger jumpsuit, 1972
One of several jumpsuits that London fashion designer Ossie Clark created in different colors for Jagger, the singer wore this jumpsuit during the 1972 American tour. Though Clark originally designed it with long sleeves, the jumpsuit was altered sometime during the tour. From the collection of Mick Jagger
Image Credit: Carl Fowler
May 21 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...