Slide 1 of 15
THE TWILIGHT ZONE (1959-64)
To mimic Rod Serling’s introductory monologue to his groundbreaking anthology program: It lies in the pit of man’s fears (and hopefully somewhere in your DVD collection). This is a television show with imagination. It is a series that we call The Twilight Zone. The coordinates are a little sketchy: It’s in an alternative universe, a fifth dimension, somewhere between heaven, sky, and earth, a middle ground, off a highway exit, on the outskirts of a small town, around the block, or at the next stop … But the episodes are as familiar as the back of your hand: ”To Serve Man,” ”The Eye of the Beholder,” and that terrifying tale of air travel gone awry, ”Nightmare at 20,000 Feet.”
October 29 2008 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!