Slide 1 of 8
Then: Brinkley was the Swimsuit issue cover girl three years in a row (1979, 1980, and 1981)
Now: In addition to her movie and TV appearances, Brinkley released a book on beauty and fitness that hit number one on The New York Times best seller list, has her own sunglasses company, perfume, and jewelry collection, and served as the face of Cover Girl for 25 years, the longest-running model endorsement contract in history. Despite her many endorsement deals, the bulk of Brinkley’s personal fortune reportedly comes from profitable real estate investments.
February 13 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!