Slide 1 of 8
Then: Brinkley was the Swimsuit issue cover girl three years in a row (1979, 1980, and 1981)
Now: In addition to her movie and TV appearances, Brinkley released a book on beauty and fitness that hit number one on The New York Times best seller list, has her own sunglasses company, perfume, and jewelry collection, and served as the face of Cover Girl for 25 years, the longest-running model endorsement contract in history. Despite her many endorsement deals, the bulk of Brinkley’s personal fortune reportedly comes from profitable real estate investments.
February 13 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!