Slide 1 of 8
Then: Brinkley was the Swimsuit issue cover girl three years in a row (1979, 1980, and 1981)
Now: In addition to her movie and TV appearances, Brinkley released a book on beauty and fitness that hit number one on The New York Times best seller list, has her own sunglasses company, perfume, and jewelry collection, and served as the face of Cover Girl for 25 years, the longest-running model endorsement contract in history. Despite her many endorsement deals, the bulk of Brinkley’s personal fortune reportedly comes from profitable real estate investments.
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!