Slide 1 of 8
Then: Brinkley was the Swimsuit issue cover girl three years in a row (1979, 1980, and 1981)
Now: In addition to her movie and TV appearances, Brinkley released a book on beauty and fitness that hit number one on The New York Times best seller list, has her own sunglasses company, perfume, and jewelry collection, and served as the face of Cover Girl for 25 years, the longest-running model endorsement contract in history. Despite her many endorsement deals, the bulk of Brinkley’s personal fortune reportedly comes from profitable real estate investments.
February 13 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!