Slide 1 of 21
THE CHARACTER Lady Gaga (from ”Lisa Goes Gaga,” 2012)
When Lisa falls into a funk, the pop queen and her egg-bearing mantourage breeze into town to cheer up the middle Simpson. It goes about as smoothly as a meat dress at a PETA benefit, with Lisa reducing Gaga to tiny diamond tears before realizing that the megastar — who tore through 18 animated outfits in 23 or so minutes — might be on to something with her spiel about self-esteem. Say it with us now: You’re on the right track, Lisa, you were born this way! —Lanford Beard
Image Credit: Fox
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!