Slide 1 of 21
THE CHARACTER Lady Gaga (from ”Lisa Goes Gaga,” 2012)
When Lisa falls into a funk, the pop queen and her egg-bearing mantourage breeze into town to cheer up the middle Simpson. It goes about as smoothly as a meat dress at a PETA benefit, with Lisa reducing Gaga to tiny diamond tears before realizing that the megastar — who tore through 18 animated outfits in 23 or so minutes — might be on to something with her spiel about self-esteem. Say it with us now: You’re on the right track, Lisa, you were born this way! —Lanford Beard
Image Credit: Fox
February 20 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!