Slide 1 of 6
In The Dark Knight, Anne Hathaway’s Selina Kyle is imagined as more cat burglar than an actual cat, but the look does include a few feline touches — her night vision goggles look like cat ears when resting on top of her head. ”We were only referencing earlier suits as much as they were skintight, and they were more athletic than sexual,” costume designer Lindy Hemming told Time magazine. ”I think that’s the most important thing, that it should never look like a sex garment.”
Image Credit: Ron Phillips; (inset) Larry Busacca/Getty Images
July 18 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!