Slide 1 of 6
In The Dark Knight, Anne Hathaway’s Selina Kyle is imagined as more cat burglar than an actual cat, but the look does include a few feline touches — her night vision goggles look like cat ears when resting on top of her head. ”We were only referencing earlier suits as much as they were skintight, and they were more athletic than sexual,” costume designer Lindy Hemming told Time magazine. ”I think that’s the most important thing, that it should never look like a sex garment.”
Image Credit: Ron Phillips; (inset) Larry Busacca/Getty Images
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!