Slide 1 of 6
In The Dark Knight, Anne Hathaway’s Selina Kyle is imagined as more cat burglar than an actual cat, but the look does include a few feline touches — her night vision goggles look like cat ears when resting on top of her head. ”We were only referencing earlier suits as much as they were skintight, and they were more athletic than sexual,” costume designer Lindy Hemming told Time magazine. ”I think that’s the most important thing, that it should never look like a sex garment.”
Image Credit: Ron Phillips; (inset) Larry Busacca/Getty Images
July 18 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Taylor Schilling, Jessica Alba, Beyoncé & More!