Slide 1 of 6
In The Dark Knight, Anne Hathaway’s Selina Kyle is imagined as more cat burglar than an actual cat, but the look does include a few feline touches — her night vision goggles look like cat ears when resting on top of her head. ”We were only referencing earlier suits as much as they were skintight, and they were more athletic than sexual,” costume designer Lindy Hemming told Time magazine. ”I think that’s the most important thing, that it should never look like a sex garment.”
Image Credit: Ron Phillips; (inset) Larry Busacca/Getty Images
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Clare & Don and More!