Slide 1 of 20
Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone, The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
Garfield and Stone met on the set of the web-swinging reboot and have been dating ever since.
Box Office: $354 million (including The Amazing Spider-Man 2’s opening weekend)
Relationship Longevity: Those who break box office records together stay together? With another sequel under Garfield’s Spidey belt, it would seem so. Perhaps because fans weren’t ready to let go of the obvious chemistry between the two real-life loves, the introduction of Peter Parker’s true love Mary Jane Parker was deferred from making her debut in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. —Darren Franich
Image Credit: Jaimie Trueblood
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!