Slide 1 of 20
Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone, The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
Garfield and Stone met on the set of the web-swinging reboot and have been dating ever since.
Box Office: $354 million (including The Amazing Spider-Man 2’s opening weekend)
Relationship Longevity: Those who break box office records together stay together? With another sequel under Garfield’s Spidey belt, it would seem so. Perhaps because fans weren’t ready to let go of the obvious chemistry between the two real-life loves, the introduction of Peter Parker’s true love Mary Jane Parker was deferred from making her debut in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. —Darren Franich
Image Credit: Jaimie Trueblood
May 3 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!