Slide 1 of 20
Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone, The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
Garfield and Stone met on the set of the web-swinging reboot and have been dating ever since.
Box Office: $354 million (including The Amazing Spider-Man 2’s opening weekend)
Relationship Longevity: Those who break box office records together stay together? With another sequel under Garfield’s Spidey belt, it would seem so. Perhaps because fans weren’t ready to let go of the obvious chemistry between the two real-life loves, the introduction of Peter Parker’s true love Mary Jane Parker was deferred from making her debut in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. —Darren Franich
Image Credit: Jaimie Trueblood
May 3 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!