Slide 1 of 20
Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone, The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
Garfield and Stone met on the set of the web-swinging reboot and have been dating ever since. Box Office: $354 million (including The Amazing Spider-Man 2’s opening weekend) Relationship Longevity: Those who break box office records together stay together? With another sequel under Garfield’s Spidey belt, it would seem so. Perhaps because fans weren’t ready to let go of the obvious chemistry between the two real-life loves, the introduction of Peter Parker’s true love Mary Jane Parker was deferred from making her debut in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. —Darren Franich
Image Credit: Jaimie Trueblood
May 3 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...