Slide 1 of 8
IS THE SHOW ALL ORIGINAL SONGS?
Even though the show chronicles the development of an original musical and features several original songs, there are also a fair amount of covers. When it comes time to make the albums, this could be the way they release them, according to co-executive producer Craig Zadan. ”They’ll be two kinds of music, so, one way of going is an album with the covers and then an album with the Marilyn songs, almost like an original Broadway cast recording,” he says. ”At the end of the season we should have at least 15 Marilyn songs. So that’s a cast album, basically.” A solid decision has yet to be made.
Image Credit: Will Hart/NBC
February 7 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!