Slide 1 of 8
IS THE SHOW ALL ORIGINAL SONGS?
Even though the show chronicles the development of an original musical and features several original songs, there are also a fair amount of covers. When it comes time to make the albums, this could be the way they release them, according to co-executive producer Craig Zadan. ”They’ll be two kinds of music, so, one way of going is an album with the covers and then an album with the Marilyn songs, almost like an original Broadway cast recording,” he says. ”At the end of the season we should have at least 15 Marilyn songs. So that’s a cast album, basically.” A solid decision has yet to be made.
Image Credit: Will Hart/NBC
February 7 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers