Slide 1 of 7
Fred Armisen as Regine (October 6, 2012)
Broecker: He’s playing the exotic girlfriend who’s really not so exotic. He’s wearing Louise Brooks hair, and sort of hipster glasses. He is wearing a nice ladies’ undergarment to give him lots of shape and structure. And also, the first time we did it in rehearsal, we found out that he was going to spread his legs a lot. So it was a little bit of a scramble to go, ”Oh, we need to cover that so that the audience doesn’t get scared by what’s underneath there.” The fun is that [the costume] helps Fred do that character. He puts it on, and the costume and actor are sort of married together. And that makes it funny.
Image Credit: NBC
May 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!