Slide 1 of 7
Fred Armisen as Regine (October 6, 2012)
Broecker: He’s playing the exotic girlfriend who’s really not so exotic. He’s wearing Louise Brooks hair, and sort of hipster glasses. He is wearing a nice ladies’ undergarment to give him lots of shape and structure. And also, the first time we did it in rehearsal, we found out that he was going to spread his legs a lot. So it was a little bit of a scramble to go, ”Oh, we need to cover that so that the audience doesn’t get scared by what’s underneath there.” The fun is that [the costume] helps Fred do that character. He puts it on, and the costume and actor are sort of married together. And that makes it funny.
Image Credit: NBC
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!