Slide 1 of 7
Fred Armisen as Regine (October 6, 2012)
Broecker: He’s playing the exotic girlfriend who’s really not so exotic. He’s wearing Louise Brooks hair, and sort of hipster glasses. He is wearing a nice ladies’ undergarment to give him lots of shape and structure. And also, the first time we did it in rehearsal, we found out that he was going to spread his legs a lot. So it was a little bit of a scramble to go, ”Oh, we need to cover that so that the audience doesn’t get scared by what’s underneath there.” The fun is that [the costume] helps Fred do that character. He puts it on, and the costume and actor are sort of married together. And that makes it funny.
Image Credit: NBC
May 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!