Slide 1 of 20
20. Harry Shearer (1979-80, 1984-85)
Fun fact: Shearer had not one but two stints as a repertory player on Saturday Night Live, both of them terrifically unhappy. (When Shearer left the show for a second time, then-Executive Producer Dick Ebersol blamed creative differences; upon hearing that excuse, Shearer reportedly quipped, ”Yeah, I was creative and they were different.”) Thankfully, Shearer soon found a better outlet for his talents: The Simpsons, where he’s been voicing iconic characters like Mr. Burns and Ned Flanders for the past 24 years. He may not have the name recognition of some big SNL alumni — but those ridiculously lucrative residuals are pretty eeeexcellent. — Hillary Busis
Image Credit: NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
September 28 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!