Slide 1 of 6
(Left to right) Jordan Prentice, Joey Gnoffo, Sebastian Saraceno, Lily Collins, Martin Klebba, Mark Provinelli, Ronald Lee Clark, and Danny Woodburn
Snow (Abduction’s Lily Collins) is a delicate? princess trying to overthrow her wicked stepmother with the aid of seven dwarfs, who bedevil the kingdom as woodland bandits. ”These guys have a height problem, so they wear stilts much of the time,” director Tarsem Singh says. ”You have to make yourself look big when you’re that small. When they have a fight, they’re nine feet tall. When they come home, they go down into their tree and live small.”
Image Credit: Matthew Rolston
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!