Slide 1 of 17
Feb. 6 & Feb. 9: Jamie Anderson
Event: Slopestyle Snowboarding
Erin Strecker said: ”Anderson was easy to root for right off the bat. As the announcer explained, ‘She’s a tree-hugger — literally. Before she begins, she’ll take a few moments to herself and bear hug a tree.’ A woman after my own heart.” (Day 1)
Darren Franich said: ”Anderson seems like the Jennifer Lawrence of the slopes. She’s easygoing! She loves hugging people! After she won, NBC got all up in her face and was all like ‘Jamie! Jamie! We’re from NBC! Explain what was going through your mind while you won all the sports just now! Jamie! Jamie! NBC!’ And she turned to the camera and just said: ‘Russia’s been beautiful. The course was so fun. Life is good!”’ (Day 4)
Image Credit: Andy Wong/AP
January 27 2015 — 2:11 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!