Slide 1 of 17
Feb. 6 & Feb. 9: Jamie Anderson
Event: Slopestyle Snowboarding
Erin Strecker said: ”Anderson was easy to root for right off the bat. As the announcer explained, ‘She’s a tree-hugger — literally. Before she begins, she’ll take a few moments to herself and bear hug a tree.’ A woman after my own heart.” (Day 1)
Darren Franich said: ”Anderson seems like the Jennifer Lawrence of the slopes. She’s easygoing! She loves hugging people! After she won, NBC got all up in her face and was all like ‘Jamie! Jamie! We’re from NBC! Explain what was going through your mind while you won all the sports just now! Jamie! Jamie! NBC!’ And she turned to the camera and just said: ‘Russia’s been beautiful. The course was so fun. Life is good!”’ (Day 4)
Image Credit: Andy Wong/AP
February 18 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!