Slide 1 of 12
Destiny’s Other Child
Solange (second from left) color coordinated with Beyoncé and Destiny’s Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams — the younger Knowles toured with the girl group as a backup dancer — for the 7th Annual Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards in 2001. Did she and her sister ever swap clothes when they were growing up? ”Not really, because we’re four years apart… we [couldn’t] wear the same size,” Solange explains. ”But we do now. I raid her closet [more than] she does mine, but I can’t even raid my own closet, it’s so messy.”
Image Credit: Mike Jones/WireImage
February 7 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!