Slide 1 of 12
Destiny’s Other Child
Solange (second from left) color coordinated with Beyoncé and Destiny’s Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams — the younger Knowles toured with the girl group as a backup dancer — for the 7th Annual Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards in 2001. Did she and her sister ever swap clothes when they were growing up? ”Not really, because we’re four years apart… we [couldn’t] wear the same size,” Solange explains. ”But we do now. I raid her closet [more than] she does mine, but I can’t even raid my own closet, it’s so messy.”
Image Credit: Mike Jones/WireImage
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!