Slide 1 of 12
Destiny’s Other Child
Solange (second from left) color coordinated with Beyoncé and Destiny’s Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams — the younger Knowles toured with the girl group as a backup dancer — for the 7th Annual Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards in 2001. Did she and her sister ever swap clothes when they were growing up? ”Not really, because we’re four years apart… we [couldn’t] wear the same size,” Solange explains. ”But we do now. I raid her closet [more than] she does mine, but I can’t even raid my own closet, it’s so messy.”
Image Credit: Mike Jones/WireImage
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!