Slide 1 of 18
The Makeup and Tattoo Trailer
”I am so OCD about the tattoo placement, so she is extremely patient,” says Sons of Anarchy star Theo Rossi (Juice) of makeup artist Michelle Garbin, who’s the first person he sees on set (often at 4 a.m.). The 75-to-90-minute regimen begins with Rossi trimming his own mohawk before having his head shaved. He sees the makeup trailer as both a coffee shop (everyone’s getting a caffeine fix while sharing stories from the day before) and ”the quiet before the storm.” Still, head makeup artist Tracey Anderson always has the tunes rockin’. ”It could be anything from Daft Punk to Frank Sinatra. It’s really whatever mood she’s in,” Rossi says.
Image Credit: FX
October 13 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!