Slide 1 of 18
The Makeup and Tattoo Trailer
”I am so OCD about the tattoo placement, so she is extremely patient,” says Sons of Anarchy star Theo Rossi (Juice) of makeup artist Michelle Garbin, who’s the first person he sees on set (often at 4 a.m.). The 75-to-90-minute regimen begins with Rossi trimming his own mohawk before having his head shaved. He sees the makeup trailer as both a coffee shop (everyone’s getting a caffeine fix while sharing stories from the day before) and ”the quiet before the storm.” Still, head makeup artist Tracey Anderson always has the tunes rockin’. ”It could be anything from Daft Punk to Frank Sinatra. It’s really whatever mood she’s in,” Rossi says.
Image Credit: FX
October 13 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!