Slide 1 of 18
The Makeup and Tattoo Trailer
”I am so OCD about the tattoo placement, so she is extremely patient,” says Sons of Anarchy star Theo Rossi (Juice) of makeup artist Michelle Garbin, who’s the first person he sees on set (often at 4 a.m.). The 75-to-90-minute regimen begins with Rossi trimming his own mohawk before having his head shaved. He sees the makeup trailer as both a coffee shop (everyone’s getting a caffeine fix while sharing stories from the day before) and ”the quiet before the storm.” Still, head makeup artist Tracey Anderson always has the tunes rockin’. ”It could be anything from Daft Punk to Frank Sinatra. It’s really whatever mood she’s in,” Rossi says.
Image Credit: FX
October 13 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner