Slide 1 of 18
The Makeup and Tattoo Trailer
”I am so OCD about the tattoo placement, so she is extremely patient,” says Sons of Anarchy star Theo Rossi (Juice) of makeup artist Michelle Garbin, who’s the first person he sees on set (often at 4 a.m.). The 75-to-90-minute regimen begins with Rossi trimming his own mohawk before having his head shaved. He sees the makeup trailer as both a coffee shop (everyone’s getting a caffeine fix while sharing stories from the day before) and ”the quiet before the storm.” Still, head makeup artist Tracey Anderson always has the tunes rockin’. ”It could be anything from Daft Punk to Frank Sinatra. It’s really whatever mood she’s in,” Rossi says.
Image Credit: FX
October 13 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Beyoncé, Kanye West, Uma Thurman & More!