Slide 1 of 10
10. ”The Second Coming”
Season 6, episode 19
As Tony slips into sociopathic self-preservation in the series’ waning days, his love for his children provides his last link to humanity. Yet he acts like an animal to protect them, bullying AJ out of depression and kicking in the teeth of Phil’s henchman, who harassed Meadow. It takes AJ’s suicide attempt to bring him back, clutching his wailing son and tenderly murmuring ”Come on, baby.” He finds his heart, but it’s too late. Devastating. —Josh Wolk
Image Credit: Craig Blankenhorn
June 20 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!