Slide 1 of 10
10. ”The Second Coming”
Season 6, episode 19 As Tony slips into sociopathic self-preservation in the series’ waning days, his love for his children provides his last link to humanity. Yet he acts like an animal to protect them, bullying AJ out of depression and kicking in the teeth of Phil’s henchman, who harassed Meadow. It takes AJ’s suicide attempt to bring him back, clutching his wailing son and tenderly murmuring ”Come on, baby.” He finds his heart, but it’s too late. Devastating. —Josh Wolk
Image Credit: Craig Blankenhorn
June 20 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels