Slide 1 of 10
10. ”The Second Coming”
Season 6, episode 19
As Tony slips into sociopathic self-preservation in the series’ waning days, his love for his children provides his last link to humanity. Yet he acts like an animal to protect them, bullying AJ out of depression and kicking in the teeth of Phil’s henchman, who harassed Meadow. It takes AJ’s suicide attempt to bring him back, clutching his wailing son and tenderly murmuring ”Come on, baby.” He finds his heart, but it’s too late. Devastating. —Josh Wolk
Image Credit: Craig Blankenhorn
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!