Slide 1 of 10
10. ”The Second Coming”
Season 6, episode 19 As Tony slips into sociopathic self-preservation in the series’ waning days, his love for his children provides his last link to humanity. Yet he acts like an animal to protect them, bullying AJ out of depression and kicking in the teeth of Phil’s henchman, who harassed Meadow. It takes AJ’s suicide attempt to bring him back, clutching his wailing son and tenderly murmuring ”Come on, baby.” He finds his heart, but it’s too late. Devastating. —Josh Wolk
Image Credit: Craig Blankenhorn
June 20 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...