Slide 1 of 9
Those Who Kill (premiered March 3)
Airs: Mondays at 10 p.m. on A&E
What It Is: A brooding homicide detective (Chloë Sevigny) enlists a forensic psychologist (James D’Arcy) to help her get inside the minds of serial killers. But what she really wants to do is find her missing brother.
Why We’re Excited: Sevigny, mostly. The Big Love veteran is compelling enough to elevate what might sound like familiar procedural material, and as creepy TV becomes increasingly prevalent, Those Who Kill promises to up the freak-out ante.
Image Credit: Paul Schiraldi Photography/A&E
March 4 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday