Slide 1 of 9
Those Who Kill (premiered March 3)
Airs: Mondays at 10 p.m. on A&E
What It Is: A brooding homicide detective (Chloë Sevigny) enlists a forensic psychologist (James D’Arcy) to help her get inside the minds of serial killers. But what she really wants to do is find her missing brother.
Why We’re Excited: Sevigny, mostly. The Big Love veteran is compelling enough to elevate what might sound like familiar procedural material, and as creepy TV becomes increasingly prevalent, Those Who Kill promises to up the freak-out ante.
Image Credit: Paul Schiraldi Photography/A&E
March 4 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!