Slide 1 of 9
Those Who Kill (premiered March 3)
Airs: Mondays at 10 p.m. on A&E
What It Is: A brooding homicide detective (Chloë Sevigny) enlists a forensic psychologist (James D’Arcy) to help her get inside the minds of serial killers. But what she really wants to do is find her missing brother.
Why We’re Excited: Sevigny, mostly. The Big Love veteran is compelling enough to elevate what might sound like familiar procedural material, and as creepy TV becomes increasingly prevalent, Those Who Kill promises to up the freak-out ante.
Image Credit: Paul Schiraldi Photography/A&E
March 4 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year