Slide 1 of 9
Those Who Kill (premiered March 3)
Airs: Mondays at 10 p.m. on A&E
What It Is: A brooding homicide detective (Chloë Sevigny) enlists a forensic psychologist (James D’Arcy) to help her get inside the minds of serial killers. But what she really wants to do is find her missing brother.
Why We’re Excited: Sevigny, mostly. The Big Love veteran is compelling enough to elevate what might sound like familiar procedural material, and as creepy TV becomes increasingly prevalent, Those Who Kill promises to up the freak-out ante.
Image Credit: Paul Schiraldi Photography/A&E
March 4 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!