Slide 1 of 10
The Bakula-powered prequel series took the Trek franchise back to the past future, focusing on the adventures of the very first Enterprise 100 years B.K. (Before Kirk).
Darren: Conceptually, Enterprise wasn’t a terrible idea. I like the idea of taking the franchise back-to-basics with a pre-Original Series setting. Unfortunately, Battlestar Galactica did pretty much the same thing, except a million times better. Double unfortunately, I’m not sure anyone remembers anything about Enterprise besides Hot Lady Vulcan.
Deven: There was nothing redeeming about Enterprise. Any time I spent watching it I was wondering when Scott Bakula was going to Quantum Leap out of this cesspool of a series.
Darren: Zing! This show basically scotched the whole idea of Star Trek on television. Fun fact: The series finale of Enterprise was apparently a holodeck adventure set during an episode of Next Generation. What a mess.
Deven: Oh, sweet Georgia Brown, that is just awful. It’s like Xzibit and the Pimp My Ride crew came up with the plot. ”Yo dawg, I heard you like Star Trek, so we put a Star Trek in your Star Trek so you can boldly go, while you boldly go!!”
Image Credit: Paramount Television
May 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!