Slide 1 of 10
May the 4th Be With You
When Margaret Thatcher was elected prime minister of the U.K. on May 4, 1979, the Conservative Party took out a newspaper ad in the London Evening News that read, ”May the 4th Be With You, Maggie. Congratulations.” Who knew Tories were such Star Wars geeks?
Image Credit: Rolls Press/Getty Images
May 3 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!