Slide 1 of 16
2005’s Biggest Stars
Amy Schumer and Taraji P. Henson were among the stars who nabbed honors at VH1 Big in 2015 With Entertainment Weekly. Airing Dec. 7 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on VH1, the show pays tribute to those who set the bar from January on, impressing with their award-winning projects, candid takes, and fresh perspectives. So, which stars shined in the spotlight before Schumer and Henson? In honor of the upcoming Big in 2015, let’s take it back to 2005, with the stars who ruled the mid-2000s heyday.
Image Credit: Timothy A. Clary/AFP/Getty Images; Jason Squires/WireImage; Pascal Guyot/AFP/Getty Images
November 19 2015 — 10:06 AM EST
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop