Slide 1 of 4
Setting the Scene
A Michigan parking lot was used as a stand-in for a car dealership, and a fire was lit on set so Into the Storm’s actors could picture the so-called firenado. ”It’s a real phenomenon,” says director Steven Quale. ”I found a VHS video [of one] that we brought to the VFX team and said, ‘We need to match this exactly.”’
Image Credit: Warner Bros
August 8 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!