Slide 1 of 4
Setting the Scene
A Michigan parking lot was used as a stand-in for a car dealership, and a fire was lit on set so Into the Storm’s actors could picture the so-called firenado. ”It’s a real phenomenon,” says director Steven Quale. ”I found a VHS video [of one] that we brought to the VFX team and said, ‘We need to match this exactly.”’
Image Credit: Warner Bros
August 8 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!