Slide 1 of 4
Setting the Scene
A Michigan parking lot was used as a stand-in for a car dealership, and a fire was lit on set so Into the Storm’s actors could picture the so-called firenado. ”It’s a real phenomenon,” says director Steven Quale. ”I found a VHS video [of one] that we brought to the VFX team and said, ‘We need to match this exactly.”’
Image Credit: Warner Bros
August 8 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!