Slide 1 of 6
In director Zack Snyder?s new action fantasy Sucker Punch, due in theaters March 25, Jena Malone, Abbie Cornish, and Vanessa Hudgens (above) are among a group of girls unjustly incarcerated inside a cruel and unusual mental institution. It’s up to Emily Browning’s Babydoll to lead her fellow prisoners in a daring, dangerous escape attempt. Their weaponry: pure imagination… plus a fair amount of sexuality and artillery. Imagine One Flew Over the Cuckoo?s Nest meets Brazil… and then imagine all of Comic-Con whipped in a blender and drizzled on top of it, and you have the hyper-pop noodle-cooker that is Sucker Punch. EW recently asked Zack Snyder — whose previous flicks include the fanboy faves Dawn of the Dead, 300, and Watchmen — to take us behind the scenes and explain his vision.
Image Credit: Clay Enos
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Gisele Bündchen, Patrick Dempsey, Rosamund Pike & More!