Slide 1 of 22
Liberal Arts (2012)
The second directorial effort of How I Met Your Mother’s Josh Radnor had Zach Braff-ian level hype behind it, including back-to-back standing ovations at its first two screenings and a distribution deal in excess of $1 million. Alas, when it came time for HIMYM fans to pony up their hard-earned dollars to see Ted Mosby as a thirtysomething cradle robber, they weren’t so liberal. The film grossed just $327,345. —Lanford Beard
Image Credit: Jacob Hutchings
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!