Slide 1 of 22
Liberal Arts (2012)
The second directorial effort of How I Met Your Mother’s Josh Radnor had Zach Braff-ian level hype behind it, including back-to-back standing ovations at its first two screenings and a distribution deal in excess of $1 million. Alas, when it came time for HIMYM fans to pony up their hard-earned dollars to see Ted Mosby as a thirtysomething cradle robber, they weren’t so liberal. The film grossed just $327,345. —Lanford Beard
Image Credit: Jacob Hutchings
August 3 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!