Slide 1 of 22
Liberal Arts (2012)
The second directorial effort of How I Met Your Mother’s Josh Radnor had Zach Braff-ian level hype behind it, including back-to-back standing ovations at its first two screenings and a distribution deal in excess of $1 million. Alas, when it came time for HIMYM fans to pony up their hard-earned dollars to see Ted Mosby as a thirtysomething cradle robber, they weren’t so liberal. The film grossed just $327,345. —Lanford Beard
Image Credit: Jacob Hutchings
August 3 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!