Slide 1 of 22
Liberal Arts (2012)
The second directorial effort of How I Met Your Mother’s Josh Radnor had Zach Braff-ian level hype behind it, including back-to-back standing ovations at its first two screenings and a distribution deal in excess of $1 million. Alas, when it came time for HIMYM fans to pony up their hard-earned dollars to see Ted Mosby as a thirtysomething cradle robber, they weren’t so liberal. The film grossed just $327,345. —Lanford Beard
Image Credit: Jacob Hutchings
August 3 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!