Slide 1 of 24
22. Blade: Trinity
In 2004, the fine art of the post-credits scene was still in its infancy, which explains why this disappointing threequel rewards a patient viewer with a shot of Wesley Snipes’ vampire-human hybrid — wait for it — driving a car. But, like, badassly.
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!