Slide 1 of 22
Age: 21Tribe: BeautyCurrent Residence: Addison, Ill. Occupation: Student at Northwestern University Inspiration: My mom, because she is a fearless and confident woman. My Dad, because he is smart and hardworking, and my brother, because he is my role model and pushes me to be better. Three Island Essentials: More than one bikini — I like to change it up; hair ties — I have a lot of hair and need to put it up for challenges, and a blanket. Former Survivor I’m Most Like: Hopefully Parvati, because she combined sex appeal with strategy and intelligence. Why I’ll ”Survive”: My strongest asset is my background in psychology. I have studied and experimented with group dynamics and understand how to play a specific role in a group. I will also use sex appeal and flirting as a means of disguising my intelligence. I’m a Brain/Beauty/Brawn: I would consider myself a brain! I work my butt off at Northwestern and consider this an accomplishment that defines me. Which Tribe Has the Best Chance? I would say beauties for the mere fact that they possess the least threatening label. No one would expect a beauty to be a challenge threat or a strategic player, so they enter the game with the smallest target on their back.
Image Credit: Monty Brinton/CBS
January 22 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop