Slide 1 of 22
Current Residence: Addison, Ill.
Occupation: Student at Northwestern University
Inspiration: My mom, because she is a fearless and confident woman. My Dad, because he is smart and hardworking, and my brother, because he is my role model and pushes me to be better.
Three Island Essentials: More than one bikini — I like to change it up; hair ties — I have a lot of hair and need to put it up for challenges, and a blanket.
Former Survivor I’m Most Like: Hopefully Parvati, because she combined sex appeal with strategy and intelligence.
Why I’ll ”Survive”: My strongest asset is my background in psychology. I have studied and experimented with group dynamics and understand how to play a specific role in a group. I will also use sex appeal and flirting as a means of disguising my intelligence.
I’m a Brain/Beauty/Brawn: I would consider myself a brain! I work my butt off at Northwestern and consider this an accomplishment that defines me.
Which Tribe Has the Best Chance? I would say beauties for the mere fact that they possess the least threatening label. No one would expect a beauty to be a challenge threat or a strategic player, so they enter the game with the smallest target on their back.
Image Credit: Monty Brinton/CBS
January 22 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!