Slide 1 of 23
Thirty years after their debut, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are bigger, fiercer, and tail-free—just in time for a new CG-heavy movie outing. From details on the advanced facial capture technology used to give the turtles their makeover to insight from the cast about stepping into their iconic roles, here’s the scoop about the TMNT live-action reboot straight from director Jonathan Liebesman, special effects supervisor Pablo Helman, and stars Megan Fox and Will Arnett.
August 8 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!