Slide 1 of 23
Thirty years after their debut, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are bigger, fiercer, and tail-free—just in time for a new CG-heavy movie outing. From details on the advanced facial capture technology used to give the turtles their makeover to insight from the cast about stepping into their iconic roles, here’s the scoop about the TMNT live-action reboot straight from director Jonathan Liebesman, special effects supervisor Pablo Helman, and stars Megan Fox and Will Arnett.
August 8 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!