Slide 1 of 23
Thirty years after their debut, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are bigger, fiercer, and tail-free—just in time for a new CG-heavy movie outing. From details on the advanced facial capture technology used to give the turtles their makeover to insight from the cast about stepping into their iconic roles, here’s the scoop about the TMNT live-action reboot straight from director Jonathan Liebesman, special effects supervisor Pablo Helman, and stars Megan Fox and Will Arnett.
August 8 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels