Slide 1 of 13
BEST: 10. Papers, Please
In a fictional communist country located somewhere between Soviet Russia and Kafka’s brain, you play an immigration officer struggling with a mountain of paperwork. Creator Lucas Pope’s ”dystopian document thriller” is a throwback puzzler with big ideas about humanity and the information age. More impressive: It’s a game about boredom that’s actually fun.
December 20 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!