Slide 1 of 13
BEST: 10. Papers, Please
In a fictional communist country located somewhere between Soviet Russia and Kafka’s brain, you play an immigration officer struggling with a mountain of paperwork. Creator Lucas Pope’s ”dystopian document thriller” is a throwback puzzler with big ideas about humanity and the information age. More impressive: It’s a game about boredom that’s actually fun.
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!