Slide 1 of 13
BEST: 10. Papers, Please
In a fictional communist country located somewhere between Soviet Russia and Kafka’s brain, you play an immigration officer struggling with a mountain of paperwork. Creator Lucas Pope’s ”dystopian document thriller” is a throwback puzzler with big ideas about humanity and the information age. More impressive: It’s a game about boredom that’s actually fun.
December 20 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!