Slide 1 of 12
12. Michael Voltaggio (season 6)
At the center of Top Chef’s best season was the sibling rivalry between the immensely talented Voltaggios. Bryan was the stereotypical older sibling: straitlaced, patient, maybe a little boring. Michael was the cockier, sexier, backwards hat-wearing risk-taker. Virtuous Bryan would sometimes step out of the way to let his little bro shine, but hot-headed Michael wasn’t afraid to be cutthroat even if it meant taking Bryan down, which he managed to do in the finale.
Image Credit: Justin Stephens/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank
March 2 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!