Slide 1 of 12
12. Michael Voltaggio (season 6)
At the center of Top Chef’s best season was the sibling rivalry between the immensely talented Voltaggios. Bryan was the stereotypical older sibling: straitlaced, patient, maybe a little boring. Michael was the cockier, sexier, backwards hat-wearing risk-taker. Virtuous Bryan would sometimes step out of the way to let his little bro shine, but hot-headed Michael wasn’t afraid to be cutthroat even if it meant taking Bryan down, which he managed to do in the finale.
Image Credit: Justin Stephens/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank
March 2 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!