Slide 1 of 12
12. Michael Voltaggio (season 6)
At the center of Top Chef’s best season was the sibling rivalry between the immensely talented Voltaggios. Bryan was the stereotypical older sibling: straitlaced, patient, maybe a little boring. Michael was the cockier, sexier, backwards hat-wearing risk-taker. Virtuous Bryan would sometimes step out of the way to let his little bro shine, but hot-headed Michael wasn’t afraid to be cutthroat even if it meant taking Bryan down, which he managed to do in the finale.
Image Credit: Justin Stephens/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank
March 2 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'