Slide 1 of 12
12. Michael Voltaggio (season 6)
At the center of Top Chef’s best season was the sibling rivalry between the immensely talented Voltaggios. Bryan was the stereotypical older sibling: straitlaced, patient, maybe a little boring. Michael was the cockier, sexier, backwards hat-wearing risk-taker. Virtuous Bryan would sometimes step out of the way to let his little bro shine, but hot-headed Michael wasn’t afraid to be cutthroat even if it meant taking Bryan down, which he managed to do in the finale.
Image Credit: Justin Stephens/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank
March 2 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!