Slide 1 of 8
Thanks to his success on the show, his Frederick, Md.,restaurant Volt has seen a tremendous increase in business, including a two-year waiting list for its premier Table 21. ”It shed a whole new light on the restaurant, and it opened up the door for us to have clients who are coming in from different areas from the whole D.C.–Baltimore metro area making the trip to Frederick,” the season 6 runner-up tells EW. ”It’s not only impacted our restaurant, but it’s also impacted the economy in town.” Because of his contribution to the area, Voltaggio was awarded the first key to the city in 60 years. He recently traveled to the White House to take part in Michelle Obama’s healthy food campaign, and will be working with Washington, D.C., schools to improve the quality of food and educate students on healthy eating.
Image Credit: Trae Patton/Bravo
June 16 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!