Slide 1 of 13
Sid the Science Kid
Sid is an incredibly curious, intelligent, and funny boy who loves to investigate everything around him. He poses a question at the beginning of every episode, and then spends the rest of the day working with his friends, family, and teachers on answering the question using scientific observations and theories. His questions are entertaining and comedic and ask things like ”Why do Grandma’s glasses make everything blurry?”
July 30 2012 — 12:00 PM EDT
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!