Slide 1 of 7
Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Looper (2012)
Makeup artist Kazuhiro Tsuji use contact lenses and subtle prosthetics to turn Gordon-Levitt into a younger version of Bruce Willis, a process that took about three hours a day. “I thought he just looked strange and different from how I imagined him looking. I was more just weirded out than anything else,” Looper co-star Emily Blunt told EW. “I convinced myself, oh my God, I?m not talking to Joe, what am I doing, I?m obviously talking to his stunt man.”
Image Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty Images; Alan Markfield
September 13 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!