Slide 1 of 7
Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Looper (2012)
Makeup artist Kazuhiro Tsuji use contact lenses and subtle prosthetics to turn Gordon-Levitt into a younger version of Bruce Willis, a process that took about three hours a day. “I thought he just looked strange and different from how I imagined him looking. I was more just weirded out than anything else,” Looper co-star Emily Blunt told EW. “I convinced myself, oh my God, I?m not talking to Joe, what am I doing, I?m obviously talking to his stunt man.”
Image Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty Images; Alan Markfield
September 13 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels