Slide 1 of 7
Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Looper (2012)
Makeup artist Kazuhiro Tsuji use contact lenses and subtle prosthetics to turn Gordon-Levitt into a younger version of Bruce Willis, a process that took about three hours a day. “I thought he just looked strange and different from how I imagined him looking. I was more just weirded out than anything else,” Looper co-star Emily Blunt told EW. “I convinced myself, oh my God, I?m not talking to Joe, what am I doing, I?m obviously talking to his stunt man.”
Image Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty Images; Alan Markfield
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!