Slide 1 of 8
Alexander Skarsgård (Eric Northman)
Stephen Moyer: One of the first things I remember when I think of Alex is episode 4, season 1, when he arrived. The very first time that we ever met Kristin [Bauer von Straten] and Alex was one of the funniest days that we’ve had as a pair on True Blood.
Anna Paquin: The scene at Fangstasia [when] everyone’s supposed to be fleeing Fangtasia ‘cause whomever it is—cops? I can’t quite remember—come in. And then they’re supposed to be about to take flight, which I’m sure looked really great in the final product, but in reality had them on a giant skateboard being pulled along.
Moyer: We just laughed all day. And I certainly will take away whenever the four of us were together on set, it was really difficult because—and it happened a few times during the years—the four of us would turn up and look at each other and go, ”Oh f—, how are we going to get through the day?” But those [are the] days that you treasure because it is just hilarity.
Image Credit: HBO
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!