Slide 1 of 50
You want a turkey? Ben Affleck (pre-Benaissance) and Jennifer Lopez will give you a turkey—complete with a head-scratching reference to the poor bird itself. (Lopez’s character, when she decides she wants to get busy with Affleck: ”It’s turkey time. Gobble gobble.” She has, until this point, described herself as a lesbian.) This utterly laugh-free ”romantic” ”comedy” was so dire that it won seven Razzies, garnered a 6 percent ”fresh” rating on Rotten Tomatoes, and, oh yeah, earned just $6 million at the box office…against a budget of $54 million. Gobble gobble, indeed.Written and reported by Kyle Anderson, Hillary Busis, Jess Cagle, Jason Clark, Jonathon Dornbush, Darren Franich, Mark Harris, Tina Jordan, Teresa Jue, Gregg Kilday, Bob Mack, Joshua Rivera, Benjamin Svetkey, and Esther Zuckerman
Image Credit: Phillip Caruso
November 26 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years