Slide 1 of 10
Everybody on Glee
New York may be the city that never sleeps, but this once-crackling show has become a real zzzzzzz. No time jump or relocation can save Glee. It’s hard to pinpoint a single character to eliminate because the entire series has sunk to an all-time low of irrelevance, and even the musical numbers are fast-forward fodder at this point. Fox, do yourselves and us a favor — break that two-year contract and end it all now. May we suggest a dance to the death en masse? —Lanford Beard
Image Credit: Brian Bowen Smith/Fox
May 13 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!