Slide 1 of 6
The CW’s superhero saga wrapped up its first season with — quite literally — an earth-shattering finale, and the tremors will still be felt in season 2. The gang’s go-to hideaway, which was damaged by the earthquake, will get a new look after Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) decides to renovate. ”It was in desperate need of some repair,” says exec producer Marc Guggenheim. Don’t be fooled by the 3-D printer and other trendy toys; Guggenheim says all the additions to Arrow’s HQ will be realistic: ”I don’t want people to get the impression that it’s sci-fi. This remains true to the dark, grungy aesthetic of the lair.” —Nuzhat Naoreen
Get more inside dish about Arrow season 2 in Nuzhat's Inside TV post.
Image Credit: Ken Rabehl/The CW
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Naomi Campbell, Jessica & Rosario, the Star Wars Cast & More