Slide 1 of 7
The Cul-De-Sac Children #53: The Penny Can Mystery
Back Cover Blurb: On a rainy Sunday in the Cul-De-Sac, the gang decides to pass the time playing Penny Can. There’s just one problem: Someone stole all of Jules’ pennies! Can Andy and Grayson find the culprit? And what about Auntie Barb?
Book parody of ”The Boxcar Children: The Guide Dog Mystery,” by Gertrude Chandler Warner. Albert Whitman & Company
Image Credit: Illustration by Jef Castro; COUGAR TOWN: Adam Rose/ABC
January 27 2015 — 2:11 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Naomi Campbell, Jessica & Rosario, the Star Wars Cast & More