Slide 1 of 7
The Cul-De-Sac Children #53: The Penny Can Mystery
Back Cover Blurb: On a rainy Sunday in the Cul-De-Sac, the gang decides to pass the time playing Penny Can. There’s just one problem: Someone stole all of Jules’ pennies! Can Andy and Grayson find the culprit? And what about Auntie Barb?
Book parody of ”The Boxcar Children: The Guide Dog Mystery,” by Gertrude Chandler Warner. Albert Whitman & Company
Image Credit: Illustration by Jef Castro; COUGAR TOWN: Adam Rose/ABC
September 26 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast