Slide 1 of 20
20. The Golden Girls
NBC, 1985-92 Don’t discredit these ’80s ladies based on their ages. These saucy GILFs knew how to best flatter what God gave them. Big hair, bold jewelry, bright scarves, and shoulder pads aplenty contributed to the cult-inspiring show’s unforgettable look.
Image Credit: Lifetime
June 28 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'