Slide 1 of 20
20. The Golden Girls
NBC, 1985-92 Don’t discredit these ’80s ladies based on their ages. These saucy GILFs knew how to best flatter what God gave them. Big hair, bold jewelry, bright scarves, and shoulder pads aplenty contributed to the cult-inspiring show’s unforgettable look.
Image Credit: Lifetime
June 28 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop