Slide 1 of 8
Alan Cumming Eli Gold on The Good Wife
Why we love him: On a show that’s all about repressed emotion (c’mon, Alicia, Kalinda, somebody — crack a smile!), Cumming is a tour de force of agitation as the screaming, swearing, wildly gesticulating image consultant. Anytime Eli’s raging about something (Osama bin Laden! Santa Claus!), Cumming’s face is so extraordinarily expressive, his eyebrows should win their own Emmy.
Best moment: Having a meltdown while watching children vomit up cheddar cheese on television. Wisconsin State Dairy Guild rep: ”I’m worried this is going to keep people from purchasing cheese.” Eli, arching those eyebrows: ”Ya think?” —Melissa Maerz
Image Credit: Jeffrey Neira/CBS
December 12 2011 — 12:00 AM EST
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!