Slide 1 of 8
Alan Cumming Eli Gold on The Good Wife
Why we love him: On a show that’s all about repressed emotion (c’mon, Alicia, Kalinda, somebody — crack a smile!), Cumming is a tour de force of agitation as the screaming, swearing, wildly gesticulating image consultant. Anytime Eli’s raging about something (Osama bin Laden! Santa Claus!), Cumming’s face is so extraordinarily expressive, his eyebrows should win their own Emmy.
Best moment: Having a meltdown while watching children vomit up cheddar cheese on television. Wisconsin State Dairy Guild rep: ”I’m worried this is going to keep people from purchasing cheese.” Eli, arching those eyebrows: ”Ya think?” —Melissa Maerz
Image Credit: Jeffrey Neira/CBS
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Free Comic Book Day: 15 superhero must-reads
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!