Slide 1 of 10
Ouch, those are my vital organs!
Diana, the deposed Visitor queen, was right in the middle of an impassioned speech that would have set the Visitors on a course of peace…until her daughter, Anna, decided to cut in with her lizard tail. Anna let Diana dangle in death-agony for a while. You laugh, but this is pretty much how royal succession worked in the Middle Ages.
March 22 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!