Slide 1 of 10
Ouch, those are my vital organs!
Diana, the deposed Visitor queen, was right in the middle of an impassioned speech that would have set the Visitors on a course of peace…until her daughter, Anna, decided to cut in with her lizard tail. Anna let Diana dangle in death-agony for a while. You laugh, but this is pretty much how royal succession worked in the Middle Ages.
March 22 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch