Slide 1 of 10
Ouch, those are my vital organs!
Diana, the deposed Visitor queen, was right in the middle of an impassioned speech that would have set the Visitors on a course of peace…until her daughter, Anna, decided to cut in with her lizard tail. Anna let Diana dangle in death-agony for a while. You laugh, but this is pretty much how royal succession worked in the Middle Ages.
March 22 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot