Slide 1 of 10
Ouch, those are my vital organs!
Diana, the deposed Visitor queen, was right in the middle of an impassioned speech that would have set the Visitors on a course of peace…until her daughter, Anna, decided to cut in with her lizard tail. Anna let Diana dangle in death-agony for a while. You laugh, but this is pretty much how royal succession worked in the Middle Ages.
March 22 2011 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!