Slide 1 of 10
Pilot (season 1, episode 1)
Why this episode? The show’s first big mystery — who killed Veronica’s best friend Lilly Kane? — is set up, and all the major players are introduced. If you watch one episode before heading to the theater, this should be it (but good luck stopping at just one).Best line: ”Underneath that angry young woman shell, there’s a slightly less angry young woman who’s just dying to bake me something. You’re a marshmallow, Veronica Mars!” —WallaceSoundtrack standout: Air, ''La Femme d'Argent''
March 11 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall