Slide 1 of 12
Making her entrance to the VMAs via fairy tale carriage, Taylor Swift looked every bit the part of Cinderella (post-fairy godmother) in this shimmering single-shouldered gown by Kaufman Franco. Even a little on-stage drama (boo, Kanye!) couldn’t steal her thunder as one of the best dressed of the night.
Image Credit: Sylvain Gaboury/ PR Photos
September 14 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!