Slide 1 of 12
Making her entrance to the VMAs via fairy tale carriage, Taylor Swift looked every bit the part of Cinderella (post-fairy godmother) in this shimmering single-shouldered gown by Kaufman Franco. Even a little on-stage drama (boo, Kanye!) couldn’t steal her thunder as one of the best dressed of the night.
Image Credit: Sylvain Gaboury/ PR Photos
September 14 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!