Slide 1 of 12
Making her entrance to the VMAs via fairy tale carriage, Taylor Swift looked every bit the part of Cinderella (post-fairy godmother) in this shimmering single-shouldered gown by Kaufman Franco. Even a little on-stage drama (boo, Kanye!) couldn’t steal her thunder as one of the best dressed of the night.
Image Credit: Sylvain Gaboury/ PR Photos
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!