Slide 1 of 12
Making her entrance to the VMAs via fairy tale carriage, Taylor Swift looked every bit the part of Cinderella (post-fairy godmother) in this shimmering single-shouldered gown by Kaufman Franco. Even a little on-stage drama (boo, Kanye!) couldn’t steal her thunder as one of the best dressed of the night.
Image Credit: Sylvain Gaboury/ PR Photos
September 14 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...