Slide 1 of 15
Gaga’s Alexander McQueen gown had so much going on — the textures, the colors, the fabrics, the shoes, and even the gold head plumage — it was hard to know where to look first. But once our eyes adjusted, we were transfixed by the luxe spectacle of it all, not to mention the realization that the queen of outré red-carpet had struck just the right balance of costume and couture. Grade: A
Image Credit: Mario Anzuoni/Reuters/Landov; Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic.com
September 13 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!