Slide 1 of 15
Gaga’s Alexander McQueen gown had so much going on — the textures, the colors, the fabrics, the shoes, and even the gold head plumage — it was hard to know where to look first. But once our eyes adjusted, we were transfixed by the luxe spectacle of it all, not to mention the realization that the queen of outré red-carpet had struck just the right balance of costume and couture. Grade: A
Image Credit: Mario Anzuoni/Reuters/Landov; Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic.com
September 13 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!