Slide 1 of 24
Rose McGowan, 1998
Chains, mesh, and Marilyn Manson… oh my! At the 1998 ceremony, Rose McGowan managed to outdo the shock rocker in this barely-there ensemble. ”I wore it to cause an uproar, but I’ll confess that I did change into another dress after walking up the red carpet,” the actress told Maxim in a 1999 interview. ”Those little strands in the back would have given me griddle butt if I’d sat down.” Our favorite detail? The leopard G-string, which perfectly coordinated with her former fiancé’s animal print suit.
Image Credit: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic (2)
January 27 2015 — 2:11 PM EST
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!