Slide 1 of 24
Rose McGowan, 1998
Chains, mesh, and Marilyn Manson… oh my! At the 1998 ceremony, Rose McGowan managed to outdo the shock rocker in this barely-there ensemble. ”I wore it to cause an uproar, but I’ll confess that I did change into another dress after walking up the red carpet,” the actress told Maxim in a 1999 interview. ”Those little strands in the back would have given me griddle butt if I’d sat down.” Our favorite detail? The leopard G-string, which perfectly coordinated with her former fiancé’s animal print suit.
Image Credit: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic (2)
January 27 2015 — 2:11 PM EST
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!