Slide 1 of 14
Left for dead in season 1, Merle reappeared two seasons later — with a badass accessory. ”We came up with a Russian bayonet to put on after the arm was built,” says prop master John Sanders of the limb developed for Merle by F/X-makeup guru Greg Nicotero. ”It turned out to be a great piece.”
Image Credit: WHITNEY OTT for EW; AMC
November 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Idol Live!' tour photos: Let's go backstage!
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!