Slide 1 of 14
Left for dead in season 1, Merle reappeared two seasons later — with a badass accessory. ”We came up with a Russian bayonet to put on after the arm was built,” says prop master John Sanders of the limb developed for Merle by F/X-makeup guru Greg Nicotero. ”It turned out to be a great piece.”
Image Credit: WHITNEY OTT for EW; AMC
November 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!